|Church financial officers’ meeting - May 20|
|2012 - Caribbean Church News|
|Friday, 18 May 2012 15:11|
How does the not-for-profit charitable organisation survive in the current financial environment? And what is the spiritual role of financial officers?
These are two of the topics up for discuss among Church fiscal officers when they hold their biennial meeting this week in the diocese of St George’s, Grenada.
The May 22-25 conference of the Conference of the Lesser Antilles Diocesan Fiscal Officers (CADFO) takes place at the Grand Anse Parish Hall, Grand Anse.
The 15-20 delegates expected will begin their meeting with a May 21 opening Mass at the Cathedral of the Immaculate Conception. AEC president Archbishop Patrick Pinder of the archdiocese of Nassau, the Bahamas, is to be the main celebrant. Grenada’s Vicar General, Msgr Cyril Lamontagne, will be among the concelebrants, representing a recuperating Bishop Vincent Darius.
Topics on the agenda will be facilitated by:
– Richard Duncan – managing director, Co-operative Bank
– Margot Holas –owner/director, Grenada Family Therapy, Counselling & Consulting Services
– Angus Smith –executive director, Grenada Authority for the Regulation of Financial Institutions
– Lucia Andall – general manager, Grenada Public Service Co-operative Credit Union
– Angus Steele, general manager, Landline Internet Mobile Entertainment Services (LIME)
– Sr Francis Nelson
– Hazel Biersynski, Human Resources consultant________________________________________________________________________________________ **DISCLAIMER**: User comments posted on this website are the sole views and opinions of the comment writer and are not representative of Camsel/Catholic News or its staff. Camsel/Catholic News accepts no liability and will not be held accountable for user comments. Please help us keep our site clean from inappropriate comments by using the flag option. Camsel/Catholic News reserves the right to remove, to edit or to censor any comments. Any content which is considered unsuitable, unlawful or offensive, includes personal details, advertises or promotes products, services or websites or repeats previous comments will be removed. Before posting, please refer to the Comments Policy under Resources